It's the kind of marketing you should be doing in the early-stages of your career to build the foundations and find real fans who are gonna buy your tickets and merch and support you for the long term.
It's the kind of marketing you should be doing mid-career to grow your fanbase, develop deeper relationships and build a sustainable business around your music.
It's the kind of marketing you should be doing long into your career to deliver life affirming moments for the fans who've supported and enable your career in music.
Yeah OK. But what is it?
Direct-to-fan marketing campaigns involve paid & organic digital marketing, social media management, website & platform development, email marketing, merch strategy & D2F community development.
The purpose is to help you find more fans (real fans - the one's who'll buy you sh*t) and grow your fanbase (not just your social media numbers!)
OK, so what exactly do you do?
Amplifyr campaigns can involve any or all of the following:
Campaign Level Tasks
- Playlist, press & radio research and list building
- Review current online platforms
- Update identity (Preferably themed across the whole campaign for simplicity)
- Campaign plan and activity timeline
- Merch strategy
- Direct-to-fan strategy & set up (website & store)
- Live plan
- Social media plan
- Online rebrand/update around release
- Playlist, press & radio campaign
- Social media (assets, initiatives, timeline & management)
- Distribution & label admin
- Paid social media set up & management
Do you do anything else?
Probably, yes. We work with artists in a variety of ways from monthly mentoring & coaching sessions to year-long marketing campaigns and sporadic marketing admin.
We can be pretty flexible to suit your needs at any given time.
Want to talk about your music project and how we might be able to help?
It all starts with your music.
Send us your tracks below. And don't worry about the recording quality. We're listening to the music not the recording.
We're most interested in hearing from alternative & experimental indie, rock and electronic artists. That's just our taste!
But if you make something else, we're happy to signpost you should we not be a good fit.